Worst dressed hero's.

Posted by Tarrna 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Tarrna
Worst dressed hero's.
April 28, 2006 09:35AM
You have to admit, some of the Marvel costumes are pretty funny.

Which one in your opninon is the worst?
Re: Worst dressed hero's.
April 28, 2006 10:11AM
Daredevil's early one. Though, in his defense, he is blind.
April 28, 2006 04:39PM
Radioactive Man's green dress.... wait he's not a hero...

so... Beyonder's white disco jumpsuit?... not a hero either...

wait! RM IS a hero now that he's a member of the T-Bolts!

-Whatever is causing the Joan Collins 'tude, deal with it. Embrace the pain, spank your inner moppet, whatever, but get over it.
April 28, 2006 05:30PM
Emma Frost. 'Nuff Said.

Night Thrasher's 2nd armor was God awful.

I hate to say it, but Scarlet Spider's sweatshirt was sooooo lame...

I'll have more as I think of them...

Skarlett da Wardrobe Critiquin' Spyder

________________________________________________________________________________
"All who wander are not lost." J.R.R. Tolkein

"History and experience have taught us that the oldest among our kind invariably prove the most formidable." Sage, X-Treme X-Men #43

"You leap like a hyena in heat!!" Conan to Wolverine, What If...? #16

"Useless, all useless...I was once a MAN!!" Cobra Commander, G.I. Joe the Movie
April 28, 2006 05:32PM
Dr Archeville Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Daredevil's early one. Though, in his defense, he
> is blind.

Hah! Brilliant!

"My parents went to The Secret Wars Battleworld and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt..."
April 29, 2006 04:02PM
My votes go for Havok (dude, lose that thing on your head!), and the Scarlet Witch.
And just about anyone else with a cape. As Edna from the Incredibles pointed out, CAPES ARE BAD!

April 29, 2006 07:23PM
Surge Wrote:
> My votes go for Havok (dude, lose that thing on
> your head!), and the Scarlet Witch.
> And just about anyone else with a cape. As Edna
> from the Incredibles pointed out, CAPES ARE BAD!
>
>
Unless you have fangs and an accent. Then they can be kind of cool...

"My parents went to The Secret Wars Battleworld and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt..."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2006 07:24PM by Mark.
April 29, 2006 08:29PM
Prof. Xavier in his yellow suit with the black w and stripes down the sides.
April 30, 2006 07:47AM
Oldschool 70s Rocket Racer.

Skarlett da Disco-Era Spyder

________________________________________________________________________________

"History and experience have taught us that the oldest among our kind invariably prove the most formidable." Sage, X-Treme X-Men #43

Epyon
May 01, 2006 09:30AM
What's wrong with Emma Frost's costume? Assuming you're talking about the classic threads she wore in the old days, it was pretty hot and tempting.

As for some truly bad ones: How about Namor (green scaled briefs???) and the FF.
May 01, 2006 10:43AM
I have a character, he also had the honor of being one of Wizard's Mort-of-the-Month. I give you, the Hypno Hustler!

[www.spiderfan.org]

Of course, Dazzler of the 70s was pretty horrendous. I mean she had a big-@#$%& disco ball as a neckless with blue make-up wings around her eyes. Yuck.

Angar the Screamer is pretty stupid. But then again, he is a 60s acid trip with sonic powers.

Many of the DC 40s and 50s can fall in this category too. What about Red Bee? He looks pretty bad. Crazy Quilt was horrible. Then, before he was reinvented to be a pyromaniac, there was Firefly. He had this stupid multi-colored light belt with a FF on his chest.

Maybe one of the worst regular DC character was the original costume of Killer Moth, when he was the Villain version of Batman. Nothing strikes fear in the hearts of citizens and heros then multi color striped pants! AAAAGGGGHHHH! He is much cooler now, especially the Teen Titan's TV show on Cartoon Network. Much cooler.
May 01, 2006 01:15PM

What's wrong with Emma Frost's costume? Assuming you're talking about the classic threads she wore in the old days, it was pretty hot and tempting.
If you're into bondage with @#$%&, sure. ;)
Lingerie is not a costume to be doing villainy in. Or heroics. Oh, wait, she barely does heroics....
Epyon
May 01, 2006 01:44PM
I'd rather have Emma Frost in lingerie than Namor is scaly green underwear...
May 01, 2006 02:48PM
Epyon Wrote:
> I'd rather have Emma Frost in lingerie than Namor
> is scaly green underwear...

Eeeewwwwww.....psionic, inner-thigh sweatstains.

Nasty.

Skarlett da Scaly Green Spyder

May 01, 2006 08:03PM
how can you guys ignore powerman and ironfist!?!

Mysterio or basically any spiderman villain from the olden days. omg electro!!
May 01, 2006 08:41PM
You don't like electro's costume? I love it and also most of spidey's classic villians. I thought a really ugly one was sandmans armour look, or gambits outfits. your right on with luke cage sucker, but I like iron fist's. I agree with doc that emma frosts outfit is ridicules as was scarlet witches outfits. Ther are many more I will have to think on this, oh wait razorback the guy with the wild boar on his head has to be way up there.
May 01, 2006 08:48PM
Blacklash, with the drawn-in chest hair.

Skarlett da Waxed Spyder

May 01, 2006 09:04PM
i think the entire classic avengers squad needed a stylist. capt marvel II, vision triathlon, scarlet witch basically anyone you spot in the background of an avengers splash page

deadpool's stocking cap lump thing always put me off too
Epyon
May 02, 2006 01:18PM
Well, if you're going to rag on Emma and Wanda's costumes (which, admittedly, are lingerie or swimsuits with a cape), you've really got a problem with most female characters' costumes--almost all of them wear a glorified swimsuit. Even Wonder Woman is basically wearing an American flag reduced to sexy swimwear. Am I the only one who appreciates a good looking girl in a sexy outfit?

On the other hand, I must admit Wanda's costume during the Avengers: Crossing storyline was a major upgrade, even if showed absolutely no skin (other than her face).

The Wasp has also had some cool costumes--I like the purple one with lots of holes in it. Very sexy, indeed.

Hmm. Maybe I should start a thread for the best costumes...
May 02, 2006 01:39PM
what about the molecule man. you'd think with his pwers he wouldn't look so bad but geez

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.