Spoiler DR DOOM THORS HAMMER

Posted by junderway 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Spoiler DR DOOM THORS HAMMER
April 25, 2006 05:12PM
WEll it has been determined. THose of you that said Doom could lift Thors hammer stand corrected in the newest Fantastic Four issue. Doom tried and failed. Oh, and incase anyone out there things Ben grimm is pure of heart enough to lift the hammer they would be wrong too.
Re: Spoiler DR DOOM THORS HAMMER
April 25, 2006 08:38PM
Y'know, I'd already started a thread about this... over here... where I'd already said the link between Mjolnir & Doom wasn't that he was lifting/using it, but that he utilized it to break out of Hell.
April 26, 2006 06:26AM
Yes I am aware of that but because this had a spoiler to it I started a new thread.
April 26, 2006 08:04AM
BAH!
April 26, 2006 01:42PM
So much for lifting the Hammer Doom Ha Ha Ha
May 06, 2006 07:50PM
Qouted from Wikipedia's entry on Dr. Doom, caps by me:

"When the deceased Thor's hammer, Mjolnir fell to Earth, it passed through time and space, momentarily breaching the gateway to Hell itself, providing Doom a way to escape. THIS IS, HOWEVER, A MISTAKE, AS DOOM WAS NOT IN HELL WHEN LAST SEEN."

Indeed, Reed had already rescued him.

Man, do I so love today's comic writers.

Skarlett da Amused Spyder

________________________________________________________________________________
"All who wander are not lost." J.R.R. Tolkein

"History and experience have taught us that the oldest among our kind invariably prove the most formidable." Sage, X-Treme X-Men #43

"You leap like a hyena in heat!!" Conan to Wolverine, What If...? #16

"Useless, all useless...I was once a MAN!!" Cobra Commander, G.I. Joe the Movie
May 06, 2006 08:25PM
Editors? We don't need no stinkin'editors!
May 06, 2006 09:05PM
didn't marvel used to pride itself on continuity? Wasnt that like the hallmark of their comics?

in otherwords WTF?

"No where to hide. No place to run. Your village will BURN like the heart of the SUN!" - Richard, Head warlock of the Brotherhood of Darkness, Lord of the 13 Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, Lord of the Dance.
May 08, 2006 03:29PM
It does appear to be getting worse and worse.
May 25, 2006 08:49AM
:DMarvel had continuity? When did I miss that?

:DAlabar:D
May 25, 2006 11:04AM
Marvel used to pride itself on its continuity.
May 25, 2006 12:03PM
It must have been in an alternate universe, past time, extradimensional, clone filled, alien shapeshifting, god resurrecting universe that was retconned into the current one. I think continuity went out the window somewhere between constant shifting X-men writers and Heroes Reborn.

Some days you're the windshield, some days you're the fly.

A true evil genius will do everything for a specific thought out reason and make it look like there was no reason for it at all.

Alabar

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.