Huzzah! I'm a Published Author!

Posted by Dr Archeville 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Huzzah! I'm a Published Author!
January 07, 2006 03:08PM
I've now broken into the field of payed writing!!!

Click here to download Growing Up Super: A Study of the Metahuman Lifecycle from Conception to Death. Chapter 1: Conception from RPGNow.

$1.88 for 14 pages of .pdf goodness -- that's a mere thirteen-and-a-half cents a page! (Or 27 cents per two pages for you triskaidekaphobics ;) ). (Well, technically it's thirteen pages of my writing and one page of legal stuff... 'course, saying that may well have alienated the core Triskaidekaphobic demographic... curses!!!)

[[ And while, yes, it is written for the Mutants & Masterminds RPG system, the vast majority of it is actually written in game system-neutral terms, and so can easily be used for, say, a MSH game :D ]]
Re: Huzzah! I'm a Published Author!
January 07, 2006 10:49PM
Congrats! I'll have to go check this out! :)

Niniri

:.D:.D:.D:.D:.D :!)-D

January 09, 2006 06:03PM
"payed" = "paid".

As an author, you should be ashamed of that simple typo. :D

Oh, and congrats. Hopefully, you'll branch out into writing books and stuff too. ;)
January 10, 2006 01:25AM
Congratz man.
January 10, 2006 08:12AM

"payed" = "paid".

As an author, you should be ashamed of that simple typo. :D

......... damnit!!!!!

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.