My Marvel RPG Site Revisited

Posted by X-Man Al 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
X-Man Al
Re: Vehicles Section
May 13, 2006 11:10AM
I'm currently focusing my attention on the vehicles section of my site...feel free to submit any vehicle stats you want to share with me as well as a pic of said vehicle.
Re: My Marvel RPG Site Revisited
May 13, 2006 02:26PM
Perhaps some people are confused by your site as far as being a "classic" resource? Older fans might go to your site looking for X-Men stats and find themselves browsing characters like "Vegeta" and "Piccolo" in utter confusion. It's a nice site, I think you should simply mention in the title that it's a DBZ to MSH rules site.
X-Man Al
Re: Stats on my site
May 13, 2006 04:37PM
It should be known that my site has stats for various alien races from Marvel, DC, and DBZ.

It should also be known that my site has stats for various equipment from Marvel, DC, and DBZ.

I do plan to put stats for the X-Men and other hero groups in the future.
May 13, 2006 06:48PM
I merly browsed the site and I was just offering a suggestion from my point of view. I like the idea of the DBZ stats (even though though I'm not a big fan of the series) because it's original. The X-Men etc. are detailed all over the place, after all.
X-Man Al
May 14, 2006 08:53PM
Thanx for the compliments. :)

I want to put stats for characters from the various X-titles that are obscure...like the various races that make up the Shi'ar empire, the Nephilim (a.k.a. the Draco---the tribe of "mutants" whose leader is the father of Abyss and Nightcrawler), the Neo, Morlocks, etc.

I'm also putting in new physical sub-forms for players. Examples include: different forms of Undead, Androids (Mystical, Biosynthetic, Bio-Organic, Bio-Mechanical, Modular)
X-Man Al
Re: Vehicle Table
May 16, 2006 09:48PM
Here's a sneak peak at the vehicle table:
[www.angelfire.com]
X-Man Al
Re: Vehicle Table
June 04, 2006 02:32PM
Took me a while, but I found a couple of good pics for the vehicles in the vehicle section.

I'm going to have to create a seperate section for spaceships. I'll would greatly appreciate any pic and/or stat submissions for spaceships.
X-Man Al
September 24, 2006 09:12PM
I fixed the RPG soundtracks section of my site.

check it out. here's the link: [www.angelfire.com]
X-Man Al
Re: RPG Soundtracks
September 25, 2006 07:11PM
I just finished adding more songs to the soundtrack section. Now there are more Fight, Training, and new Chase songs. :)
Re: RPG Soundtracks
September 26, 2006 09:17PM
Hey X-Man Al

The random character creator's really coming along! Good job! It's fun to use. And it'll be helpful when you need a quick NPC created!

Remaining Momboto, as usual.

---------------------------------------------
Sic Biscuitus Disentegrat.
September 27, 2006 07:50AM
The random generator gives each character a LOT of talents and contacts and few powers. It seems skewed. Are you basing it off of the UPB or not?

X-Man Al
Re: Random Character Generator
September 27, 2006 04:38PM
I'm basing it on both the UPB and the UPB addendum that was in an issue of Dragon Magazine.

According to the article, Normal Humans get more Talents and Contacts than other physical forms. ;)
September 27, 2006 06:46PM
You know that there were *two* addendums, right?
X-Man Al
September 27, 2006 08:08PM
it was a semi-addendum...it was for Normal Humans only.
September 27, 2006 09:38PM
Plus new powers for game system rules etc.
September 28, 2006 07:45AM
Y'know. It does make sense that Normals would have more talents and contacts seeing as generally they are in the mainstream and have more time to develop them. Good point. I hadn't seen that addendum. Thanks for letting me know about it.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.