Digital collection of various Marvel X-titles (and affiliates)

Posted by Kythri 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Digital collection of various Marvel X-titles (and affiliates)
December 27, 2005 02:33AM
Has Marvel released any kind of official digital collection of all of the X-books?

I'd love to read up on stuff, but really have no desire to go out and spend a bunch of money on back issues.

If Marvel hasn't released anything officially, does anyone know of an "unofficial" source?
Re: Digital collection of various Marvel X-titles (and affiliates)
December 27, 2005 03:22PM
Two words, Kythri... file sharing.

Niniri

Re: Digital collection of various Marvel X-titles (and affiliates)
December 29, 2005 12:10PM
I hear that they're releasing 40 Years of X-Men from 1963 (issue 1) to August of 2005 (I believe) on DVD. I have a friend that just got the Spiderman DVD set (10 discs too) but it's only Amazing... no Spectacular.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.