ATTN: Aunt Petunia

Posted by Kythri 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
ATTN: Aunt Petunia
December 08, 2005 02:40AM
Just curious - I'm running IE7 Beta, and keep getting a dialog box that reads:

domMenu: Browser not supported. Menu will be disabled.

I've been testing this beta for the last several months, and so far, it's been compatible with the sites I visit. Was just wondering if the domMenu deal is hardcoded with version numbers or something, and won't accept IE7 or what.
Re: ATTN: Aunt Petunia
December 08, 2005 07:10AM
I get the same thing with Pocket Internet Explorer. Is there a way to code it so that it knows the browser and won't load the menu on non-supported browsers? Maybe for those browsers have a link to a page with the entire menu listed out?
December 08, 2005 02:29PM
thanx.. im still a bit dimb to code the navigation system. its a general public license system. i have sent these to the developers as possbile defects so, time will tell...

'Fer the love of my sweet Aunt Petunia' - Ben Grimm
December 08, 2005 04:15PM
Kythri,

What do you think of IE7? I wish that you could check it out. I am a big MS fan.

Sid

Live Fast, Live Hard and Play it Loud

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.