movie hulk and admantium

Posted by ali-sama 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
movie hulk and admantium
October 27, 2005 12:24PM
can he breakor bend it?
Re: movie hulk and admantium
October 27, 2005 01:24PM

I'm sure that an angry Hulk would have no problem taking Wolverine apart limb by limb. Likewsie, secondary adamantium, which I believe is only Unearthly material strength.

As for true adamantium, its like CL1000 or CL3000 material strength, while the Hulk peaks out at Shift Z. As the difference between Shift Z and CL1000 is as great as the dif. between Shift Z and Shift 0, I doubt that the Hulk could break true adamantium even on a Red Feat.
October 27, 2005 01:26PM
wolverine has true admantium...
October 27, 2005 01:33PM

Yep. But his bones are merely laced with it, not composed of it.
October 27, 2005 03:00PM
Actually, Wolvie's bones are laced with Adamantium Beta, a compound created while they were bonding the True Adamantium to him. His healing factor altered the True Adamantium so it wouldn't inhibit the biological processes of his bones (like making red blood cells).
October 28, 2005 06:12AM
Also, while you DO shift upwards from Unearthly to,say, Shift Y with a +2CS modifier, you do NOT, according to the RAW, shift upwards from Shift Z to Class 1000 even with a +15 CS modifier. The two tables are not meant to interact with one another.

Hulkie may be the bomb, but a powerful universal force he is not.

On a side note, this paragraph is another of the many things I have against such stupidity as having Galactus slammed (or even grand slammed) by Captain America. Powerful, universal beings able to Eat Worlds should not be able to be thrown about by Jackie Chan.

Gerrod

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2005 06:15AM by Gerrod_2002.
October 29, 2005 11:34AM
Sure, his bones are laced with Admantium, but not his tendons, cartilage, and other gunk. That would not stop a truly pissed off Hulk from ripping the bones out of sockets. Although, that is not really the Hulk's style, he usually just bludgeons things to a pulp, not ripping things up. Hope Wolvie's healing factor can reattach limbs if the Hulk decides to "spice things up."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2005 11:34AM by davidrpaige.
October 30, 2005 01:28PM
Hi, All:

I recall a later issue of 'What If' wherein the Hulk (gray version) killed Wolverine by breaking his neck. Not coincidentally, the title of that issue was "What if the Hulk killed Wolverine?"

MIke Garrity
October 31, 2005 05:59PM
And, If I remember correctly, wasnt there a Wolvie/Spidey crossover where "The Hairy One" told Spidey that was a way to kill him? (Breaking his neck)

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.