role playing

Posted by hudson_co 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
role playing
July 21, 2005 02:46PM
I am interested in role playing MCH, but I have recently moved and do not know anyone that shares my interest. If anyone knows how to hook up with others, any help would be appreciated, ty
Re: role playing
July 21, 2005 03:12PM
It might help if folks knew where you are ;)

IF you happen to be in Vienna, Austria, you could always jump into our game here!

OR... there's always the forum-based games online... Not quite as lively as TableTop, but better than no gaming at all!

Dohiyi,

July 22, 2005 03:49PM
True, lol, I never thought about that.
I live in Virginia...so Austria's a little too far for me. Thanks for the help though
July 26, 2005 05:54PM
So is Victoria Australia, in the south eastern suburbs where I reside.
July 27, 2005 05:08AM
well, count me in...just tell me how

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.