Don't know if any one remembers me

Posted by Manchine 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Don't know if any one remembers me
July 20, 2005 08:53PM
Its been a long time since I have posted here. I still remember my Marvel RPG roots. To be exact I am doing a web comic with my characters I made from my RPG days. I dont know if I can post a link to the web comic or not. So I thought I would ask first.

[www.globaldefenseforce.com]
Re: Don't know if any one remembers me
July 20, 2005 11:40PM
hey I would be interested in a look see.
July 21, 2005 07:08AM
My webcomic address is

[globaldefenseforce.com]
July 24, 2005 03:04PM
So what did you think?
July 24, 2005 03:19PM
I've only had the opportunity to read the first issue...but, so far, so good. I like the work you've done...(tu)

Can't wait 'til I get a chance to read the other issues you've already made, as well as any more you come up with...
July 24, 2005 05:12PM
I have to say it gets better with each issue. Issue #4 is the best yet. The Look and flow of it just feels right.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.