Poll: How's the gaming?

Posted by Warlock 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Poll: How's the gaming?
July 06, 2005 09:01PM
So how is it? Are you happy with the way/amount you are playing or would you like to play via a difeerent medium or more often? Both?

DG X(

Marvel > DC
Re: Poll: How's the gaming?
July 07, 2005 05:12AM
I play face-to-face games every Sunday (most all D&D), and run a messageboard game (M&M), and am in 2 play-by-email games (one's a generic TF-based one, one's a HERO/Champions one).
July 07, 2005 08:22PM
Play in a couple of good PBeMs...and a freeform one...
That's nice for now!

Niniri

July 07, 2005 09:16PM
Nini! Long time, no see!
July 08, 2005 08:15AM
I play in a weekly table top game and run a weekly Marvel game as well. I'm quite happy with my gaming ratio right now. I once had games on 5 nights one week and 7 nights the next. That was way too much!
July 09, 2005 03:51PM
I'm almost a turn coat. I'm playing atleast once a week right now, but not Marvel. I'm running Marvel maybe once every month and a half nowadays; mostly spot up scenarios or set ups for if we ever get back to real gaming again. But at least it's face to face stuff. I've got to say, PBMB, which I like the best of the Internet types, leaves me cold.

Gerrod
July 09, 2005 03:58PM
Playing face-to-face tabletop 2-3 times a month, plus some PBEM/PBMB stuff...

But I voted for "all in my mind" because, well, somebody had to, right?

Quack, damn you...
July 09, 2005 04:49PM
Currently PBMB game is stalled, and there are no players about to play tabletop so my gaming has been skimpy at best :(
July 10, 2005 07:46AM
Gerrod -- even mine? :(
July 12, 2005 05:33AM
Doc, it's no fault of yours. My issues deal with time frame more than anything else. I hate waiting for hours or days for a reply that once replied to will take hours or days to be replied to again.

If I ever do another on line PBMB game it will almost certainly have to be one in which the players and GJ agree ahead of time when they will get together for it. ICQ would be a perfect venue for such, a play by IM (Instant Messenger) that can be networked seems optimal. But such a game is almost totally impractical to my best efforts to start one so far... especially with me being in Austria.

It's definately NOT the quality of your game Doc. While I was in it I was enjoying myself, but the time lag with responses was, even at the best of times, driving me nuts.

Gerrod
July 12, 2005 08:18AM
Heh, gotcha ;)
July 12, 2005 06:23PM
I think my e mail game just died. So I'm considering running a different one, an MSH thing based in the planescape setting (because I like pain). Of course, if I could get the v13 thing running again who knows?
July 12, 2005 07:58PM
MSH/Planescape? i like the sound of that...especially if it means I can expect more Planescape-based MSH stuff at your site... (hint, hint..:D)
July 19, 2005 07:49PM
Mmm yes, this is something I've been meaning to do forever. I needs to get me on that soon.

I need six more hours per day... bleh. Stupid sleep takes all my free time.
July 26, 2005 03:56PM
Then dont sleep. (j/k)
July 29, 2005 03:24AM
heheh. i'm working on that.

just have to figure out how to rig the coolant tank on my head so it can make my brain superconduct

if i can get the mix just right and come down without my brain cells exploding after the thaw-out, sleep may longer be necessary - i'd be typing and thinking at lightspeed. woot!

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.