Max human agility... AM?

Posted by true_dweomer 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Max human agility... AM?
May 10, 2005 07:27PM
The Benchmarks in the Creation section lists Amazing Agility as maximum human. Is this intentional Auntie P? Was there a vote that I missed? Were there memos? I should have gotten a memo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm the rest of his life
Re: Max human agility... AM?
May 10, 2005 07:55PM
oops.. mistake there.... anyway im getting rid of this section as benchmarks already exist in the judges book. I will be changing the benchmarks to include alternate rankings and benchmarks. These are from the old marvel rpg sites that dont exist anymore and someone might find useful..

Just a heads up, i haven't taken that long waited break. Have more work to do before i can. I hope to get another major content upgrade to occur in the next week or 2, then i can take my break.

CheerZ

P.

'Fer the love of my sweet Aunt Petunia' - Ben Grimm
May 11, 2005 07:40AM
Auntie P, have you considered adding a staff to aid you in updates? There are plenty of us that have many/all of the books available and also have website update experience. I, for one, would be glad to help out with some of the update tasks you need. Like this one for example.
If it will speed up updates and keep you sane (or as sane as you are now) for a longer time-frame that might be worth it.

Let us know.
May 11, 2005 11:24PM
Yeah Auntie, I would love to help out as well. I have a lot of experience with HTML, ASP and web authoring as well as hosting.

Peace,
Sid

Live Fast, Live Hard and Play it Loud
May 12, 2005 04:49PM
sheesh.. sound like yuo guys know more than me B!)-

i tought myself html by ripping apart other peoples sites to figure out how they weere put together. In the old days, the entire site was built by me using notepad. today my skills haven't progressed much. My html is better but thats it. Everything else is freely available code from the likes of sourceforge and hotscripts etc.. I mean why re-invent the wheel right???

today the messageboard uses a php4 with a mysqlbackend and i have advanced into Dreamweaver. All html is now built in dreamweaver, using a template for consistancy an easy of change in future.

Unfortunately my host doesn't allow multiple ftp accounts and site doesnt use any content management system. The biggest/hardest task is getting back to where it was with images. Also sifting thru the many many things i have for what to put up. The coding part is the easiest. I am slowly getting ready for another update that willadd more content, a few images and hopefully add more house rules (courtesy of the competition). Then it's really modeling new stats. Currently reading Thor, JLA, Robin, Xmen Academy, New Avengers, Superman/Batman comics.

so to sum up my random thoughts.. the problem is putting together content for updates, not updating in itself. I have tried to let everyone know that they can suggest changes, submit new content for me to add, however only rarely do i get any so it mostly comes down to my personal research which is what takes the time.

Ok so there it is.. Send Send Send. give it to me baby... You got em, i want em etc.. 'Specially clean, full body shot images.

CheerZ

P.
:D

'Fer the love of my sweet Aunt Petunia' - Ben Grimm
May 13, 2005 08:23PM
Well I dont have anything to send now I do like the idea about new house rules. I always like new things to throw at my players.

Thanks AP and keep up the great work,

Sid

Live Fast, Live Hard and Play it Loud

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.