Polyhedron Articles

Posted by Silverback 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Polyhedron Articles
November 16, 2004 10:25PM
Anyone have a copy of any of the following Polyhedron articles?

With Great Power Part 1: Alternate Campaign Settings Polyhedron #65 (Nov 1991)
With Great Power Part 2: Alternate Campaign Settings Polyhedron #66 (Dec 1991)
With Great Power: Grim Realism: Threat or Menace? Polyhedron #68 (Feb 1992)
With Great Power: Playing the Game - Of Playing With the Rules Polyhedron #63 (Sep 1991)
With Great Power: The Doom Wars, Part II Polyhedron #61 (Jul 1991)
With Great Power: Welcome to the Real World! Polyhedron #70 (Apr 1992)

Afadhali kufa kuliko kuaibika
(Better dead than ashamed)
Re: Polyhedron Articles
November 17, 2004 03:25AM
I have Polyhedron #70 in pdf format- not sure if I could e-mail it to you or not... it's 12.3 MB, and I don't think my yahoo mail handles files that large.

I may have some of the other mags in hardcopy format- need to check back at my folk's place for that, though...
Re: Polyhedron Articles - HEY KYTHRI!
November 17, 2004 03:55AM
It's probably too big for my e-mail inbox too! I wonder if Kythri would be willing to add them to his site?

November 17, 2004 08:53AM
You guys could get onto the Yahoo IM and do a direct file transfer...there is no limit to the amount of space can be done....Just a suggestion though :)

[img220.echo.cx]
November 17, 2004 12:11PM
The slight snag is that I have a maximum connect time of two hours before auto-disconnet. If the file doesn't transfer in that time (for whatever reason) it's going to be wasted!

November 17, 2004 03:02PM
Its cool, just break it down into several Files....if you can't do that i can

[img220.echo.cx]
November 18, 2004 03:51AM
If there was a site I could ftp it to, that would possibly be a solution- that's what I had done for Kythri in the past...
November 18, 2004 07:46AM
What is the maximum attachment amount on this site?

[img220.echo.cx]
November 19, 2004 02:18AM
Dunno- I tried attaching it, and it was too big...

November 19, 2004 02:30PM
Do you have IM Shadow Viper..Yahoo to be exact...you could send it to me...i can break it down into smaller PDF's and then attach it to this site...what do you think?

[img220.echo.cx]
November 19, 2004 02:43PM
yup, sure do- just have to figure out a time when we'd both be online to try it...

pretty sure you're already on my contact list.

November 19, 2004 04:16PM
Are you Shawvypir? I have seen you online a few times but i didn't know who you were...I am on all night up until 10 central tonight.

[img220.echo.cx]
November 19, 2004 09:20PM
Hey, my FTP is still up...please email me, and we can get the thing up and on the site.

I think I've got a couple of Polyhedron's around here that I haven't scanned or anything, but since I'll be unemployed in a few months (for at least a couple months), I might be able to get around to it.
November 20, 2004 01:04AM
That'd be great - the scanning and uploading (not the unemployment - am there doing that right now).

November 23, 2004 06:45AM
And I only get online to read this after the fact... *L*
Oh well.

Yep, that's me, and it goes for other buddies here too...
My e-mail address is in my profile here; my yahoo ID is the same.

Peace, y'all!
-Shadow
May have to wait...
November 23, 2004 06:46AM
I like many others am a bit swamped with things at the moment- even getting to the PC anymore is a chore. But perhaps in a few weeks I can get it ftp'd to ya?
November 24, 2004 02:09PM
Alright guys and gals...the maximum attachment on this site is only 200k and the polyhedron file i have (#70; given to me by shadow viper) made are each 3 mb and so i cannot attach them here.

But if you give me your email address in a reply to this post then i will email them to you.

[img220.echo.cx]
November 24, 2004 08:44PM
Shadow Viper successfully transferred an issue of Polyhedron to me yesterday via Yahoo IM. Once I've had chance to complete this library I'll see if there are any 'missing' superhero issues needed to 'complete' the collection.

December 06, 2004 05:42AM
Anyone managed to lay their hands on any of these articles yet?

BUMP!
January 25, 2005 03:01AM
I'm stil on the lookout for these articles. Anyone willing to help?

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.