Nobody Lasts Forever by DEM

Posted by Silverback 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
The PSF coding
November 14, 2004 05:58PM
Looking at the PDF you gave me, it looks like the typesetter at TSR screwed up and laid the article out wrong. Someone who has a copy of the original DRAGON issue should check and compare it to the PDF.

Re: Nobody Lasts Forever by DEM
November 15, 2004 09:33PM
Which issue?

Heh, this downtime blows...

I just moved in here about 3 months ago, then just had back surgery last Friday, and decided that I needed to start getting back into my websurfing that I've been neglecting - and then that starts leading to me needing to go through boxes that I can't move.

=)

Such is life, neh?
Nobody Lasts Forever by DEM
November 16, 2004 08:08PM
The DRAGON in question is #150.
[www.pen-paper.net]

Re: Unpublished DEM stuff
November 27, 2004 08:59AM
Had any chance to look at this stuff any further Dave?

I know you've probably got tons of stuff to do so it's not exactly top priority.

Thanks!

Afadhali kufa kuliko kuaibika
(Better dead than ashamed)
Old stuff
November 27, 2004 09:46PM
Sorry, haven't had a chance to search for the printouts. They got moved in a studio straightening and I have to find which "Oh **** Just Dump It All in HERE" box it ended up in.

Re: Old stuff
November 28, 2004 12:27AM
Okay Dave. No problems!

Am glad you've not forgotten me! :cry:

Afadhali kufa kuliko kuaibika
(Better dead than ashamed)

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.