Star Wars PDF's

Posted by Sidious 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Star Wars PDF's
October 30, 2004 09:17AM
Thats cool. I will create the site today and email you the IP and port number. I cant do it on the normal port for ftp as my cable company watches for that. Then I can leave that open for now so anyone that wants it can get it.

Thanks,
Sid

Live Fast, Live Hard and Play it Loud
October 30, 2004 09:48AM
Lord Sidious,

The site is up and I emailed you the info. Once I get all the PDF's I will get a domain name and everything and then set up access for everyone.

Thanks,
Sid

October 30, 2004 06:52PM
well i tried uploading, but kept getting an error.
October 30, 2004 08:57PM
Checked and my settings were incorrect. Modified the settings and emailed you. Sorry. Tested everything and it should work now.

Thanks,
Sid

October 31, 2004 12:20AM
you got 1, i'll give you the rest tomorrow, right now i'm beat.
October 31, 2004 09:26AM
Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

Sid

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.