MA2 - Avengers Coast-to-Coast

Posted by Kythri 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
MA2 - Avengers Coast-to-Coast
August 07, 2004 10:33AM
Hi all - long time no talkie!

Got a quick question for the gurus out there, so here goes:

I just got an email from someone who dl'd the Avengers book in the topic, and said that it's messed up - missing pages and the like.

Does anyone have the hardcopy to verify this? I'd look in my copy, but it's currently packed away in a box, because I'm moving in a week or two.

Also, any new PDF's circling around that I haven't updated my site with? I've been real busy with work, life, moving, etc, so I haven't had too much chance to check!
Hypestyle
I need links--
August 08, 2004 02:35PM
can you help me out? I need the book, can you email it to me? if it's missing a few pages, that's okay...
Re: MA2 - Avengers Coast-to-Coast
August 10, 2004 09:58PM
Its on his site, www.marvelrpg.net.

Peace

Live Fast, Live Hard and Play it Loud

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.