Guess which MSH RPG forum is in the news!

Posted by Mark 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Guess which MSH RPG forum is in the news!
November 21, 2007 02:35PM
I'll give you a hint which MSH RPG forum is in the news, or at least on a news blog. It's about the classic version of the game. It's owned by Aunt Petunia. And it has lots of free resources that make it good for beginners or for advanced players.

OK, it's this one, www.classicmarvel.com.

While supposedly 20,000-30,000 Iowans get their news from the Ottumwa Courier (circ. is 15,000), the jury is still out on how many get their news from the Ottumwa Courier blog.

But still, it could drive some new players here, or some lonely Iowa comics fan looking for a warm welcome.

[www.ottumwa.com]

"My parents went to The Secret Wars Battleworld and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt..."
Re: Guess which MSH RPG forum is in the news!
November 21, 2007 03:32PM
that's great and then the oh dear part hits as the writer informs people that they can download all the books here.....

call me a pessimist.

"No where to hide. No place to run. Your village will BURN like the heart of the SUN!" - Richard, Head warlock of the Brotherhood of Darkness, Lord of the 13 Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, Lord of the Dance.
November 21, 2007 03:46PM
That's pretty cool.

"Classic Marvel also has the distinction of being one of the more welcoming comic-related boards on the internet."

I can't agree more with that statement. The worst "flames" I've ever seen on this forum are tame in comparison to other boards.

November 21, 2007 05:46PM
Ottumwa is about 2 hours away from my hometown.

TAG
November 21, 2007 06:14PM
That is so cool. I've had a high opinion of this forum since I got here. Glad somebody else took notice too.

TLD
November 30, 2007 09:55PM
Lord_Sidious Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> that's great and then the oh dear part hits as the
> writer informs people that they can download all
> the books here.....
>
> call me a pessimist.

I never would have thought someone with the screen name Lord Sidious would be a pessimist. Jeez. When even a dark agent of the Sith can't be all sunshine and lolipops, what are we coming too? :)

"My parents went to The Secret Wars Battleworld and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt..."

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.