Voltron/Go-Lion

Posted by capocastillo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Voltron/Go-Lion
January 13, 2008 11:47AM
Out of curiosity...

How would one model the Lion ships of Voltron? Would you model them as vehicles with stats based on speed, control, etc? Or would you treat them as Power Armor, with an increase to the stats of the given pilot? And how would the piloting talent affect either scenario?

Further, when the Lion ships merge to form voltron, do you give Voltron a FASERIP, or do you treat him as yet another vehicle, or do you apply power armor style CS shifts to the pilots? And if you go the power armor route, how do the 5 individual pilots affect the stats if at all?

This has pretty been my white whale as far as modding stats go and I'd like to get some opinions out there.

Re: Voltron/Go-Lion
January 13, 2008 12:23PM
I would go with the Lion Ships being a vehicle, while Voltron would be a power armor. That's just my opinion though.

Ben Riely

"Oh, it's Waffle Time, it's Waffle Time, Won't you have some Waffles of mine!"

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.