Iron Fist

Posted by Merager 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Iron Fist
January 08, 2008 01:18AM
So I have been looking into him as of late. And it seems he is now able to do a whole lot more with his chi.. from sites I have found online he has a few extra power stunts

Chi Augmentation: Plunging his fists into the molten heart of Shou-Lao the Undying gave Rand the power of the Iron Fist, allowing him to focus his chi and enhance his natural abilities to extraordinary levels. Through concentration, Iron Fist can harness his spiritual energy, or chi, to augment his physical and mental capabilities to peak human levels.

* Peak Human Strength: Typically, Iron Fist possesses the normal physical strength of a man of his particular age, height, and build that engages in intense regular exercise. Ordinarily, he can lift about 300 lbs. While not superhuman, he can be almost as strong as it is possible for a human to be without being classified as superhuman. He can lift about 750 lbs with supreme effort.

* Peak Human Speed: Iron Fist is capable of running and moving at speeds greater than even the finest Olympic sprinter. He can reach a top speed of about 35 miles per hour.

* Peak Human Stamina: Iron Fist's musculature is enhanced to generate less fatigue toxins than the musculature of most human beings. He can exert himself physically at peak capacity for about one hour before fatigue begins to impair him.

* Peak Human Agility: Iron Fist's natural agility, balance, and bodily coordination are superior to those of any Olympic athlete that has ever competed.

* Peak Human Reflexes: Iron Fist's reaction time if susperior to that of any Olympic athlete that has ever competed.

* Peak Human Durability: The tissues of Iron Fist's body are harder than those of most humans. While he is still vulnerable to physical injury, his ability to withstand physical trauma is superior to that of most other humans.

* Chi Enhanced Healing: If he sustains injury or illness, Iron Fist can focus his chi for the purposes of healing the damage more efficiently than most humans are capable of. He is also capable of channeling this energy into other people, allowing them to heal with more efficiency as well.

* Iron Fist Punch: By summoning his chi and focusing it into his hand, he can draw upon the superhuman energy derived from the heart of the mystic serpent Shou-Lao and make his fist inhumanly powerful and superhumanly resistant to injury and pain. This "iron fist" technique does not involve a physical transformation of any kind, simply a psychic channeling of concentrated natural energy. With his fist in this state, Iron Fist can shatter wood and brick, deform steel, and punch his opponents with extraordinary concussive force without sustaining injury to himself. The act of summoning and using his chi for the iron fist technique mentally drains him afterward, and it can take him any period up to an entire day to recover before he can use it again.

* Mind Meld: Iron Fist can use his power temporarily fuse his consciousness with another person, resulting in a sharing of knowledge, emotions, and memories.

* Energy Absorption: At times, he has absorbed energy directed at himself and channeled it to augment his own power.

* Nexus Point Creation: Under certain circumstances, he can even focus his chi to create nexus points between dimensions.

* Enhanced Sight: He has unusually keen eyesight, but it is unclear if it extends to superhuman level.

* Environmental Adaptation: His entire body is oriented to combat, enabling him to adapt to any environment with minimal exposure.

Chi Manipulation:The Iron Fist grants Danny with many abilities that he has possibly not yet learned, such as channeling the Shou-Lao chi into a ranged weapon, such as a gun or bow, to increase its striking capabilities; this technique is used both by Orson Randall and Wu Ao-Shi. Also another ability demonstrated by Orson Randall is hypnosis, Danny has mastered this ability according to himself after being shown it.

just to name a few..

So I pose to you all, what would be the lvls of such.. and has his fighting and such increased as well?
Re: Iron Fist
January 09, 2008 08:22AM
I've been reading Iron Fist's new series which is really enjoyable, by the by. There are some things that I think he may have only done once that are listed up there that shouldn't be part of his day-to-day repertoire.

As it currently stands, I would give Iron Fist the following FASERIP:

F - AM [50]
A - IN [40]
S - TY [6]
E - RM [30]
R - GD [10]
I - RM [30]
P - RM [30]

As for his CHI powers, I would give him:

Chi Manipulation - In [40]
- Raise any physical ability by +1cs for 1 - 10 rds on a successful power feat
- Heal himself or others of power rank damage on a successful power rank feat [effect takes 10 rounds to utilize and requires complete concentration, no combat actions possible]
- Life Support - Danny can withstand the extremes of temperature and climate with Gd [10] ability
- Iron Fist:
Danny can channel his Chi into the ultimate physical attack, the Iron Fist. Upon a successful Psyche Feat, Danny can increase the damage of his fists [after 1 rd of concentration. If Danny so chooses, he may elect the Iron Fist to do damage on the Energy Column instead of Blunt]
Green: Incredible
Yellow: Amazing
Red: Monstrous.

Talents
Martial Arts A, B, C, D, E
Acrobatics
Tumbling
Mystic Origin
Occult Lore
Business/Finance
Pilot

Re: Iron Fist
January 09, 2008 02:43PM
Cool, I was just wondering really.. cause he is the only character that I have never really seen increased on any site really.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.