Heroes Characters

Posted by Joe 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Joe
Heroes Characters
December 03, 2007 04:54PM
Does any one have stats for the characters from Heroes?
Re: Heroes Characters
December 03, 2007 07:54PM
I was going to make a topic about this myself, lol.

Nothing in the game is too Xtreme
December 03, 2007 09:19PM
I was thinking about this the other day.
Perhaps I will start writing up Hiro. He is by FAR my favorite.

Would you peg peter's power as Power Duplication or Residual Absorbtion? He seems to switch quickly enough that duplication seems unfitting.
December 03, 2007 09:34PM
Do a search. You should find a fairly big thread about stats for the show.
December 03, 2007 09:54PM
Peter is Power Duplication, since he has to be in proximity to the person with the actual power (about 5' I think) in order to copy it, with the ability to use multiple powers at once but risks injury from overtaxing himself. He tends to also if someone's nearby with a power automatically run that power template unless consciously suppressing it or focusing on another power. But he will instinctively draw upon whatever power is most necessary to preserve his life, like Claire and Adam's regenerative abilities or Syler's Telekinesis.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Godiva Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Seraphim Character Sheet

[www.furaffinity.net] Art by Marvel Comic's artist Rusty Haller!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Sappho Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Cornucopia Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmares of Futures Past Ongoing Story

[www.classicmarvel.com] - There is no such thing as too powerful Forum Thread
December 05, 2007 01:59PM
December 05, 2007 06:48PM
By the by, nightmask; it's Sylar.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.