Stats on Master Chief

Posted by BenRiely 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Stats on Master Chief
September 03, 2007 08:29PM
Well, Halo 3 is coming out soon and I thought that I'd put up some stats on Master Chief. I plan on expanding it, but here he is for now. Let me know what you think!

[www.angelfire.com]

Ben Riely
Re: Stats on Master Chief
September 03, 2007 10:53PM
Interesting, but I don't think the armor itself should be Remarkable. Think about it. Master Chief can die from a pistol shot and that doesn't do Incredible damage. In the game, when you don't have your shield, you are practically dead.

I don't know what it should be considering that the armor in theory should be stronger than a simple bullet proof vest yet cannot take smll arms fire.

I think you should have his armor have the same "the more it is hit, the less effective it becomes" method. Of course, the armor would not regenerate itself and would need to be repaired.
Re: Stats on Master Chief
November 12, 2007 10:21PM
there is a faq at gamefaqs.com that tells you all of the stats from halo 1 that might help you out better.
it states the master cheifs, and everyone elses, shields have there own regenerating health points. some have greater sheilds than others. once the shields hp is gone then his personal health i exposed to damage. so making the shield as armor doesnt work for me, his MJOLNIR armor is probably the only reason he can survive hits after the shield is gone, not to mention falling.
heres the master cheif compared with normal humans:

Master Chief:
Health: 75
Shield: 75
Weapons: Any and All of Them (duh!)
Other Attacks: Melee Attack (40 to 50 to 60 damage)
Grenades (80 to 120 damage)
Plasma Grenades (80 to 120 damage)

Crewmember:
Appearance: Unarmored human wearing bright-colored coverall uniform.
Health: 25
Shield: 0
Weapons: Pistol (12.5 damage)
Other Attacks: None

Marine:
Appearance: Human marine wearing grey uniform and metal plate armor.
Health: 60
Armor: 45
Weapons: Assault Rifle (5 damage)
Shotgun (4.8x15 (72) to 10.8x15 (120) to 15x15 (225) damage)
Sniper Rifle (60.6 damage)
Plasma Rifle (6 to 7.2 to 8.4 damage)
Needler (6 damage / 40 to 60 damage)
Other Attacks: Grenades (80 to 120 damage)

As for his strength, well come on he can flip tanks with relative ease, they are stated to weigh over 60 tons from what i remember, maybe ill dig up the exact weight at some point, but Rm doesnt cut it

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.