Nova

Posted by The Entity 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
The Entity
Nova
March 21, 2002 12:26PM
I like the update for Nova in the character pfofile. It mentions some of his enhanced skills. I do have some questions however.
Why is there no mention of Nova's energy absorbsion abilites?
Nova's uniform has life-suppoert for only 6 hours? this seems unlikely since it was designed by an alien race and their soldeirs were likely in vacum conditions for longer periods of time.

It seems likely that in a vacum Nova can travel at Shift Z speeds...though I would be hard pressed to believe he can attain anything faster. If I remember correctly, in an issue of Nova's second series he travelled to Mars in a matter of minutes...half and hour tops. He was also able to travel to the moon in under 10 minutes.

Lastly, Remarkable resistance to physical and energy attacks? Had his resistance been that low Gladiator would have killed him withen the first few seconds of their fight. I'll grant you that Nova did get pretty beat up on that occasion, but only Remarkable?

Love this site. Keep up the Cl5000 work!
Re: Nova
March 21, 2002 07:18PM
Wot changes do you suggest.

Post the changes here on the board or email me and I would be happy to update the listing..

CheerZ

'Fer the love of my sweet Aunt Petunia' - Ben Grimm

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.