Kyle Rainer as Ion

Posted by Detonator 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Kyle Rainer as Ion
January 13, 2002 11:23PM
Since the debate about stats has been ranging for some time, What is the consensus as to where Kyle Rainer in his new persona as Ion should be ranked. for the past 5 issues or more Kyle has demostrated great leaps in abilities and power, and with his recent abosrbtion of the total sum of the power battery's/parallax's energy, he has basically become "God". Auntie if it is not to much of a burden, I would love to see how you would create this new character.

"live long and prosper"
<b>Re: Kyle Rainer as Ion</b>
January 13, 2002 11:35PM
<HTML>As for me I'm just waiting for the wash to clear. So many times changes occur that are pretty short lived. Give it a few months before designing his stats.

CheerZ</HTML>

'Fer the love of my sweet Aunt Petunia' - Ben Grimm
Re: Kyle Rainer as Ion
January 14, 2002 06:55PM
I know, but have this sinking feeling that this change might just stick *shudders*

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.