Jake 2.0

Posted by Warlock 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Jake 2.0
September 11, 2003 12:18AM
Jake 2.0

F: Typ
A: Typ
S: Typ
E: Typ
R: Exc
I: Gd
P: Gd

Health: 24
Res: 10
Pop: 5

Powers

Hyper-Speed- Gd
Hyper-Strength- Can boost strength to Rem for 1 round
Hyper-Leaping- Rem
Microscopic Vision- Exc
Enhanced Senses- Mon
Nightvision- Inc
Communicate/Control Cybernetics- Mon

Talents

Computers
Electronics

Contacts

NSA
Roomate
Chicks that don't want to sleep with him

DG X(

Marvel > DC
Re: Jake 2.0
September 11, 2003 07:41AM
LOL!!!

How accurate can you be Warlock!!!!

:)

"It doesn't matter if I win or lose. Just as long as I pissed you off" --- Morrigian, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
September 11, 2003 09:21AM
LOL awesome! Though I don't think he needs Mn/75 Enhanced Senses or Communications w/ Cybernetics, I think In/40 would be more than enough.

---------------------
Be Ex/20 to one another!
September 11, 2003 10:16PM
I figured his Enhacned Senses would be on par with Daredevil, expecially his hearing.

Your probably right about Cybernetics, I just figured the NSA would have some serious encyrtpion and he bypassed that door pretty easy.

DG X(

Marvel > DC

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.