Darkness & Witchblade

Posted by Epyon 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Epyon
Darkness & Witchblade
January 30, 2003 09:35PM
Has anyone developed stats for the Darkness and Witchblade of Tow Cow fame?
Re: Darkness & Witchblade
January 30, 2003 11:38PM
Here's what I have Darkness. I did a modified conversion from stats I found on the net for V&V or some game, I forget. So I don't really know that much about the character so these might not be real close.
Ty

DARKNESS
Jackie Estacado
F- RM (30)
A- UN (100)
S- GD (10)
E- EX (20)
R- GD (10)
I- GD (10)
P- EX (20)
H- 160
K- 40
R- TY
P- (-20)
Powers: Darkforce Control MN
Ice Armor MN
Natural Weaponry IN
Limitations: loses Armor, Natural Weaponry and Darkforce powers in daylight
Will die if he conceives a child, powers pass on to son
Talents: Weapons Master.
Sex: Male
Weight: 170
Origin and Background: (American) Organized Crime
Legal Status: Suspected Criminal
Background: Jackie Estacado was a hot hitman in the employ of the New york Mafia. On his 21st birthday he inherited the supernatural power known as The Darkness. The power is passed on from father to son at the moment of conception, as soon as the child is conceived the father dies.
Used to life in the fast lane, Jackie has to adapt to no longer having sex. In return he can wield The Darkness to create anything he can imagine - with a few limitations. First, anything he creates is destroyed by the touch of daylight. This makes him powerless outside the shadows. Second, this power has two powerful and ancient enemies: the Witchblade; and The Angelus. Both of these powers would like to kill Jackie at the first opportunity.
The Brotherhood of Darkness was created centuries ago to support the wielder of The Darkness, but the current head of the Brotherhood wants Jackie as well. He wants to control Jackie and his nearly limitless powers.

MSH Classic RPG System
[rivendell.fortunecity.com]

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.