Need help with a name

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
March 09, 2008 11:40AM
I created this character some time ago, and asked for help naming him. I got some great suggestions, but have since forgotten them all.

My character is a Sandman/Hydroman type of guy except he can turn his body either into all coins or paper money. His secret identity is Frank Florins.

I thought about naming him Vault, Bank, or Money, but none of thse seem to really fit. Any suggestions?
Subject Author Views Posted

Need help with a name

Goldenbane 17 March 09, 2008 11:40AM

Re: Need help with a name

Redman II 5 March 09, 2008 07:08PM

Re: Need help with a name

The Last Duskblade 6 March 09, 2008 09:20PM

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.