Fiction and Alien Worlds' Lack of "Countries"

Posted by Punstarr 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fiction and Alien Worlds' Lack of "Countries"
March 16, 2008 11:08AM
Ever notice how in fiction, when Earthlings visit an alien world, 9 times out of 10 that alien world has no separate countries or states, but instead it's government encompasses the entire planet? Silly Earthlings and their "countries"... (:!D

Re: Fiction and Alien Worlds' Lack of "Countries"
March 16, 2008 03:45PM
I think that whole idea is based on the ‘Earthlings’ infiltrating into a ‘NEW’ Alien World.....

An Alien Society’s Politics would be the last things on an Earthling’s mind while landing on Alien Ground....

So the Brave souls who went to the planet just report..... Their social government is just WAY TOO advanced and it’s encompasses the ENTIRE Society.....

But actually, the landing party just argued for hours over this type of stuff.....

Reed: “OH SHIX!!!!....The environment meter ran out of batteries!!!!!”

Ben: “Well, there are ‘Aliens’ are all over the place???”

Sue: “Yea.... Well, is the Air Breathable for Carbon based life forms???”

Doom: “Send Juggernaut Out... He don’t need to breathe”

Juggernaut: “FUK-YOU!!!! We’re 900 Billion miles away from the Stone of Cattak... My powers might be useless here”

Johnny: “So who’s the ‘Canary’ gonna be???”......

Juggernaut: “You go out... You have Yellow ‘Fire’ feathers and Fly like a Canary”

Reed: “Hell NO!!! His Fire might ignite the entire atmosphere and KILL the whole planet!!!!”

Doom and Ben: “That’d be COOL” in the voices of Beavis and Butt-Head.

Cap’n America: “I’ll go out”

Wolverine: “Shut the FUK Up Cap’n’; You’re always trying make yourself look NOBLE and BRAVE”

Cap’n America: “Just admit you’re a Panzy-AZZ-Puzzy Wolvie.”

Wolverine: “Fug-it.... I’ll go out then!!!”

Doom, Ben, Reed: “Great!!! You’re a Jerk Anyway”

So Wolvie steps into the air lock, everyone else watching from the window..... As the airlock door opens Wolvie drops to the floor in a spasm, and even vomits all over the place....... Then finally goes limp and lifeless......

Everyone else on the safe side of the Airlock: “Oh Hell No Logan DIED!!!!!!! What have we done?!”

Then Wolvie pops up shooting the ‘BIRD’ with his middle finger......

“Buncha Fuggen Puzzies!!!!!!.... The Air is Breathable Oxygen!!!!”

Thor is only one laughing with Wolvie shenanigans.... “What??!!.... The rest of you Guys ARE Fuggen Puzzies; Sending the Weakest Guy out to test the waters.”

www.TankerAce.com | www.Arcain.com | www.Viper99.com

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.