Thor #6

Posted by Nightmask 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Thor #6
March 14, 2008 04:45PM
I have to say so far the latest issue looks to be carrying forward some great writing with great artwork, a good mix of slice of life interactions from the reborn Asgardians with their human neighbors and the thoughts of Thor and his other half Donald Blake on whether or not to revive Odin (if possible) and go ahead and revive everyone good or bad since Loki had already tricked him into releasing the majority of those he wanted to leave trapped anyway.

The decision for the old-fashioned laid-back country town was I think excellent and how the townspeople are taking things superb. I hope the writing team can keep this going good and strong like Exiles and like Thunderbolts was before being taken over by the Initiative. Definitely one of the best titles out of Marvel now or before (since a lot of titles now, like Spider-man, it wouldn't take much to do better than).

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Godiva Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Seraphim Character Sheet

[www.furaffinity.net] Art by Marvel Comic's artist Rusty Haller!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Sappho Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Cornucopia Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmares of Futures Past Ongoing Story

[www.classicmarvel.com] - There is no such thing as too powerful Forum Thread

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.