The Incredible Hulk Movie

Posted by Joe 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Joe
The Incredible Hulk Movie
March 13, 2008 11:59AM
So what did everyone think of the trailer? I liked it and think the movie will be great.
Joe
Re: The Incredible Hulk Movie
March 15, 2008 04:19PM
Okay, did nobody like it, or did nobody see it?
March 15, 2008 05:00PM
Only finally got around to watching the trailer myself... It looks like it could be a good action flick. I may end up seeing it in the theaters at a matinée show, or renting it later, but it's definitely going on my list of things to watch at some point ;)

Quack, damn you...
March 15, 2008 05:02PM
Oh...yeah, I finally watched it too and loved it. But then again I am a bit of a Hulk worshiper. It happens. I'll be there when it comes out.

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!
Joe
March 15, 2008 05:55PM
I read that the Hulk & Abomination do not fight unitl the end of the film, but that the fight will last 26 minutes. :)
March 15, 2008 06:00PM
Twenty Six minutes of pure joy.

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.