What was your favorite published module?

Posted by Herbert Wyndham 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
What was your favorite published module?
March 13, 2008 01:26AM
I dont know why exactly but of all the published modules I had enjoyed the first "Day of the Octopus" the most. There is nothing wrong with later modules but the first has always been the most enjoyable to me. Probably nostaligia.

After that I would probably put "The Cosmos Cubed" trilogy and then the Alpha Flight "Catspaw" module.
Re: What was your favorite published module?
March 13, 2008 02:51AM
Probably have to go with Gates of What-If? as my favorite (although it does need upgraded from basic to the advanced books formatting), since I've always love what-if stories, followed by Nightmares of Futures Past (also in need of some upgrading but still love the series), and then the Cosmic trilogy to get to enjoy really cutting loose.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Godiva Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Seraphim Character Sheet

[www.furaffinity.net] Art by Marvel Comic's artist Rusty Haller!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Sappho Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Cornucopia Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmares of Futures Past Ongoing Story

[www.classicmarvel.com] - There is no such thing as too powerful Forum Thread
March 13, 2008 03:49AM
I'm a nut for the cosmic trilogy. My first post on this forum was actually about it. Especially a fan of Ragnarok and Roll.

[www.classicmarvel.com]

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!
March 13, 2008 10:25AM
I'm going with the "Nightmares of Futures Past" adventures, though these day it would be a setting book. It was one of the first ones to really capture my attention.

"No where to hide. No place to run. Your village will BURN like the heart of the SUN!" - Richard, Head warlock of the Brotherhood of Darkness, Lord of the 13 Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, Lord of the Dance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2008 10:28AM by Lord_Sidious.
March 13, 2008 10:58PM
I'd say "Flames of Doom".

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.