My sites complete

Posted by HotIce 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
My sites complete
March 03, 2008 09:28PM
Tell me what you guys think.

[marvelsanctuary.com]
Re: My sites complete
March 03, 2008 10:35PM
I think it looks quite cool. Nice job. :)

March 04, 2008 02:30AM
Looks good man. I've added it to my bookmark's. You Might be able to get Aunt P. to do the same.

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!
March 04, 2008 08:27AM
Has a nice look, more modern than a lot of old school marvel RPG sites. It needs something though to set it apart from the rest. maybe a chat interface and die roller and people could run online games on your site...

March 04, 2008 09:45AM
Very nice, very nice indeed!
March 04, 2008 12:30PM
Thanks for the comments guys, and we will be adding a online chat and a dice roller, im Also int he process of making a way to roleplay online. Altho we do have one kinda, in the Role Playing section of the forums you can role play there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2008 12:31PM by HotIce.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.