Comic Artist.

Posted by HotIce 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Comic Artist.
February 29, 2008 03:29PM
Hey guys, some of you know that I am making a Marvel website. Well as 2 bonus features we are making an original comic series and Marvel figures. which means... I need some staff :) the staff will be paid a share out of every sail of every product.

Right now I am in major need of a person familiar with drawing comic strips, if you have any experience please pm more or contact me via msn through this address.

DallasJ_07@hotmail.com
Re: Comic Artist.
February 29, 2008 11:23PM
I can draw, even made some money with what little bit of talent I have.....

And the only public exhibitions, which remain, of my work are my 3 web pages... all designed around 1999 or so..........

(And Viper99 doesn’t really count..... An Internet buddy coded the functional forum... I just did graphics)

Since 2001.... I have put down the pen and paper..... Was deployed as a Soldier and did some cool stuff like DRIVING A FUGGEN TANK AND BLOWING STUFF UP!!!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!....

And I came home to find employment in an Art Field is a real MO-FO......

So I’m doing what I learned nearly 20 years ago....... Working with cars, and motors, and VETTES..... HELL YEAH!!!!!! Nothing is like 500 Horse Power coming from a De-tuned Naturally Aspirated V8......

All you other automotive clowns gotta use “TURBO” or “NITRO” or “EXTRA PISTONS

www.TankerAce.com | www.Arcain.com | www.Viper99.com
March 01, 2008 12:22AM
are you applying for a job? I cant tell lol
March 01, 2008 01:11AM
LOL!!!!!

I’m too old for Job Applications.... It’s all about ‘Marking’ now......

Shix, when I was 20, 25, even 30..... That’s all I needed..... Look at the Birth Date and I was hired......

It’s sorta like the job hunt dilemma between a ‘HOT’ chic -=VS=- ‘Skilled’ Guy........

HOT’ chic can land ANY job she wants.........
But the ‘Skilled’ Guy........ Betta have some specific skills, hella over time, no vacation, and dress nice.

March 01, 2008 11:48AM
well would you like to help me out?
March 03, 2008 02:45AM
Yea..... I’ll send an email ASAP.....

I’m often quite busy, as a Dad and all, but I need to start Drawing Again.....

That’s really the ONLY thing I’m good at.... And I don’t want to get Old ‘N’ Die, then tell God Almighty I wasted the gift he gave me.

March 03, 2008 11:21AM
alright cool, :) thnaks.
March 14, 2008 02:46PM
I don't do strips but I'll be glad to help out with an occassional piece.

March 14, 2008 07:56PM
"It's not Attuma!"

Sorry, couldn't resist. (:!D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2008 07:57PM by Punstarr.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.