Who will come up with the name and stats for this character?

Posted by The_FingerLing 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Who will come up with the name and stats for this character?
February 04, 2008 04:44PM
First let me start with a shout out to the ladies…..

HHHEEEELLLLLLLOOOO ladies…

Ok to the point, “The Fingerling” is a graphic artist; now let’s play a little game shall we. The game is quite simple “The Fingerling” provides a picture, and you, the Brothers & Sisters of the forum. OOOOOO and “The Fingerling” says….. Brothers & Sisters of the forum … help produce life in this Marvel character. Your job if you chose to accept it is to come up with the name & stats for this character…. and the tank too :D and by the weeks end I will post her up in the “your favorites” section of the forum with the name & stats of the one who is most creative, yes… “The Fingerling” says his picture, your name (whoever wins) & stats will all go into the “your favorites” section as the forum’s newest character. NUFF SAID.

Ya know Ladies… you look sssooo hot you must be the real reason for global warming.

Vote "Yes" for The French Finger. "All the ladies in the house say HHHEEEEYYYY for the French Finger"
Re: Who will come up with the name and stats for this character?
February 04, 2008 11:08PM
I like your style FingerLing! X(

One Shot, One Kill, and Only One HITMAN!
February 04, 2008 11:42PM
Very Cool Arwork Homie Ling! ::!o

Peace Out Homie LOL
February 06, 2008 10:33AM
I'm in on making stats and names.

"Fer the love of my sweet Community...RAGNARöK"
February 06, 2008 10:40AM
She actually reminds me of Tank Girl, but I'm sure that's a no no to use.

Beauty & The Beast lol

Babe & Bombshell

The Bombshells

Big Guns & Bombshell - Works for either, tank or girl.

Guns & Glory - Perfect

February 06, 2008 11:30AM
I'm currently working on her stats, it might be a while.

February 06, 2008 05:08PM
Hey, I was thinking Bombshell as well... With a penchant for heavy weapons and explosives, and perhaps a cybernetic remote control link for her tank drone :P

Quack, damn you...

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.