aunt P and everyone esle

Posted by Fangs 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fangs
aunt P and everyone esle
December 18, 2001 04:47AM
<HTML>I think it would be a good Idea to archive the previous discusions on the old website so that they can be reviewed later on if the need arises and thus possibly save the fingers in relation to trying to locate the end results on the said discusions.

What say you!
*looking out to the throng of People*

Fangs</HTML>
Warlock
Re: aunt P and everyone esle
December 18, 2001 12:08PM
<HTML>If possible and it isn't to much work for auntie P and he feels like it then I certainly will not object.

DG :bounce:</HTML>
<b>Re: aunt P and everyone esle</b>
December 18, 2001 10:43PM
<HTML>already ... well... still trying to do just that.

Unfortunately the old board wasn't configured in the best way which is making any sorta archiving a bit of a chore.

Trying to get a good and accessible format is proving more difficult than I first thought.</HTML>
Warlock
Re: aunt P and everyone esle
December 19, 2001 02:23AM
<HTML>Well if it's too much work then I certainly won't die without it. You have done more than enough IMHO already. I am making my own offline web page type database of homemade charcters in my world and with a sprinkling of "official" characters as well. At about 30-40 so far I am begining to fully appreciate your 700+ listings and how much work has gone into them. Thankee kindly. :mdr!:

P.S.

DG :bounce:</HTML>

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.