What Would You do...

Posted by Lord_Sidious 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
What Would You do...
March 06, 2008 10:20AM
with the up coming dissolution of our fair site and the numerous offers to take it over i was curious as to what changes, if any, you would make.

My list:
Addition of a java chat room to facilitate more online play. Set up for specific games (people running their own stuff), and perhaps a continuing game much like certain mushs now have only minus the need for programming and such.

NPC character update, adding more histories and more character pics to the profiles is never a bad thing.

Adding a Settings section to the Forum where people can discuss and develop their worlds.

Adding an online game section to the forums, for people to co-ordinate their java/pbem/whatever games.

these are some things i've been thinking over for a while, I'm curious as to what everyone else's ideas are?

"No where to hide. No place to run. Your village will BURN like the heart of the SUN!" - Richard, Head warlock of the Brotherhood of Darkness, Lord of the 13 Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, Lord of the Dance.
Re: What Would You do...
March 06, 2008 11:05AM
Maybe a Players Looking for Games and Games Looking for Players section?
Just a random thought--as it would keep those things centralised, where those
seeking such wouldn't have to dig thru umpteen pages of 'genarel discussion'
to find something.

Moderators: People to help keep the peace and make it a user-friendly place
to come post, share idears and what not. Keeps down potential problems,
spam and such, too.

And definately KEEP the options under user control panel for being able to see
the forum without all those horriffically big sig files. (It's gotten to the point that
I won't go to some Marvel Character fan-forums because all you see are these
bloody pointless HUGE sigfile images and crap--sometimes three and four of
the bloody things...and it's a pain to actually get to the text, becuase the whole
screen is filled with pointless sigfile images!)

Just my two cents worth.

Niniri

March 06, 2008 11:29AM
exactly that's the thing what i'm hate, too.

the signature should be limited, maybe in a few rows and 1 or 2 images in a small given size

NiniriAZ Wrote:
> And definately KEEP the options under user control
> panel for being able to see
> the forum without all those horriffically big sig
> files. (It's gotten to the point that
> I won't go to some Marvel Character fan-forums
> because all you see are these
> bloody pointless HUGE sigfile images and
> crap--sometimes three and four of
> the bloody things...and it's a pain to actually
> get to the text, becuase the whole
> screen is filled with pointless sigfile images!)
March 06, 2008 03:32PM
I definately Agree with Lovely Lady Nini.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.