Anyone seeking a player?

Posted by Robert 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anyone seeking a player?
May 10, 2006 12:25AM
I was considering trying to run my own game, but my almost total lack of playing time has set me against it. I was wondering if anyone was running a play by post game, or yahoo game, and looking for players?
Re: Anyone seeking a player?
February 02, 2008 09:48AM
I wouldn't mind playing or running in a rule oriented game. we play on infinitybound.net but it's freeform, and I like rolling successes. Would modified rules be okay?

Stephenstiles2@usinternet.com
February 02, 2008 09:49AM
Nevermind - just noticed the date on this posting
February 03, 2008 12:30AM
That's pretty funny. I've done that a few times myself.

If someone is going to do an on-line game I would be down with it.

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class Forever!!!
February 03, 2008 01:18AM
Would certainly be nice that's for sure.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Complete list of my characters various forum URLs, over 30 to enjoy!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Godiva Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Seraphim Character Sheet

[www.furaffinity.net] Art by Marvel Comic's artist Rusty Haller!

[www.furaffinity.net] Artist/writer/Creator of The Extinctioners Independent super-hero comic!

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Sappho Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Cornucopia Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvel.com] - Nightmares of Futures Past Ongoing Story

[www.classicmarvel.com] - There is no such thing as too powerful Forum Thread

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.