The Deluxe City Campaign

Posted by Silverback 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Silverback
The Deluxe City Campaign
March 25, 2004 02:31AM
I have got a copy of chapters 8 & 9 from Heroplay.com and was wondering if anybody out there had a full copy of the text as I'm pulling together a 'Crimes, Criminals and Cruelty' type netbook for MSH.

Once finished it will also focus on the main characters involved in these types of storylines, etc.
Re: The Deluxe City Campaign
March 26, 2004 07:38AM
I have the complete boxed set, I just need to get a scanner to make it pdf.
:-)
October 28, 2004 11:23AM
Did anybody ever find this in PDF format? It would be a fantastic resource.

==
Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur. (Translation: Everything said in Latin
sounds profound.)
October 28, 2004 11:59AM
well looks like i'll have more free time on my hands so i could scan my copy.

sorry about taking so long on other scanns, it's bee .... hectic to say the least.
October 28, 2004 12:06PM
If you could that would be awesome. Are you able to scan in OCR or just image? The current PDFs of the Players' and Judge's books are really well done with the text.

Depending on size, I might be able to host it on my web server.

Post Edited (10-28-04 11:06)

==
Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur. (Translation: Everything said in Latin
sounds profound.)
October 28, 2004 12:29PM
well i have the full adobe acrobat file depending on the res it should be fairly normal sized when i get done with it.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.