Anyone local?

Posted by Killer B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anyone local?
August 27, 2004 11:04AM
Where are you people?
I'm posting this to maybe find someone to game with. I don't have anyone to play with anymore.:cry: As such, I can only play by myself.(not with myself)
I live in southeast Georgia.(please no redneck jokes, not everyone in the south is a hick.)
So, is anyone local?

"It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again."
Re: Anyone local?
August 27, 2004 02:30PM
I wish but sorry i live in missouri...happy gaming :)

[img220.echo.cx]
August 27, 2004 02:55PM
won't tell you where I live, but I will tell you that I'm not a hick and I agree with Killer B. :)

I HAVE COME TO REAP THE SOULS OF THE LIVING!!!!!
And perhaps, order a burger.
August 27, 2004 03:25PM
And i thought we were all friends here...well friends share everything...come on Xanatos tell me...i want to stal....send you a letter.

Just kiddin....i respect your privacy

*Cou...Scaredy Cat...gh*

[img220.echo.cx]
August 27, 2004 05:36PM
I'm in a state that's (mostly) northeast of the one Killer B is in. My state shares a border with his.

---------------------
Be Ex/20 to one another!
August 27, 2004 06:55PM
Illinois here. But I am from the south as well, Tennessee to be exact. And I make all the redneck jokes. I'm allowed, I'm big enough:)

"To each their own."

www.creationmatrix.com
August 27, 2004 07:05PM
How big are ya...darkhawk?

[img220.echo.cx]
August 27, 2004 08:05PM
"How big a boy are ya?....That big huh?......I better pack a lunch."

:beer:

"To each their own."

www.creationmatrix.com
August 27, 2004 08:05PM
Tx. dat be all i be sayin

All I have to do is out run the person behind me.
August 28, 2004 02:50AM
Sorry, B, Indiana's where I'm (reluctantly) at.
Luckily, the only thing anyone in my peer group does around here is bar-hop or RP. Best of luck on finding a game, let me know if you need some gamers air-dropped to you...

With great power comes great responsibility in a world that fears and hates you, because criminals are a cowardly and superstitious lot.
frank sasso
August 30, 2004 08:51AM
i'm here in tampa florida. still too far away to game together. i too am looking for players in my area. no such luck though.:cry:
August 30, 2004 11:08AM
sorry dude i'm in CNY state (not city, i hate when people think theres only 1 place in NY). Syracuse to be Exact.
frank sasso
August 31, 2004 08:41AM
yeah, i was from long island, and people would always ask was i from the city??? syracuse and upstate is beautiful.
David
September 02, 2004 06:27PM
Ugh. I live all the way in Canada Quebec. Where the french live :(

Never any LAN or anything. Sucks down here.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.