Re: Technohol 13

Posted by redman 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
May 19, 2003 03:03AM
I was wondering if anyone knew what's up with the Technohol 13 site and Firebomb in general...
The site doesn't seem to have been updated in quite a while, and I was wondering if anbody knows if Firebomb is just too busy, on vacation, or what...
rileyV
May 20, 2003 09:45AM
I don't know
May 20, 2003 12:05PM
News Flash - posted 04/18/03

Crap. Apologies for the outage here on the 13 yet again; apparently something has gone horribly wrong with my counter dingus, so I have removed it for the time being. For some reason the value keeps getting erased, which appears to be cauing my .asp to experience something akin to vomiting.

So, since the count isn't actually ACCURATE any more, I decided to get rid of the thing anyway. I may resume it at some point (say the 9th of this month, since my web stats failed last year for some reason). Either way, you won't see it again until I fix the error that keeps blacking the entire site out.

Or at least the 'home' page. &%#@&.

That's only about a month old...I'm going to have to hypothesize that Firebomb is still alive, but that real life takes it's toll...

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.