X-Element

Posted by Sp00ksh0w 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
X-Element
November 27, 2007 09:05PM
I didn't really know where to post this. So if this doesn't go in the 'Discussion' Forum, my apologies. I was wondering if someone could give me a hand as to help me figure out what the X-Element is. I have a general idea already. It what powers Darkseid's powers. But I don't really know much about the DC Comics. Is it an Energy source? Or is it like Kryptonite? Any and all help would be great. Thanks.

At first you don't succeed...reload
Re: X-Element
November 27, 2007 10:31PM
X-Element is used to fuel Darkseid's "Omega Effect" space-time continuum control powers, which he can use to obliterate targets by scattering their molecules across the universe (he can reform them as well), or to teleport something / someone to him across intergalactic distances.

X-Element also fuel's Metron's Moebius Chair, which he uses to travel through time and space.

X-Element is also the power that allows the New Gods' Mother Boxes to open Boom Tubes (intergalactic / interdimension wormholes for travel).

See the theme here?
Re: X-Element
November 27, 2007 10:40PM
To Marvel-ize it, given that X-Element is mined from the Energy Pits on Apokolips, I'd dare say X-Element is a morsel of the energy Galactus is after when he makes a buffet out of someone's planet.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.