Favorite X-men Team

Posted by Consumate 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Consumate
Favorite X-men Team
May 21, 2003 05:42AM

Over the Years the X-men have gone through numerous roster changes. I was just wondering what everyone's favorites were.

One of My favorite teams was during Marc Silvestri's run

Wolverine
Storm
Rogue
Psylocke(Betsy Braddock)
Dazzler
Longshot
Havok
Colossus

What did they do? well, Pre Colossus the fought the Marauders (my favorite X Villians). He joined during the Fall of the Mutants. then Inferno, The Reavers, Master Mold, The Brood, Terminus (X-Men annual), and the infamous Siege Perilous.

Why them? I have every X-men from issue #94 on, nothing can beat Clairmont & Byrne's Stories. but something about seeing the young guns Dazzler, Longshot, Psylocke, and Rogue come into there own under the tutelage of Wolverine was great. Not to mention finally seeing Havok and Colossus, two of the most powerful mutants start to kick a$$. also Silvestri was one of the first comic artists I'd seen that drew chicks really hot. (which is the most important reason.

Remember Not the Best, Your Favorite.
juddain
Re: Favorite X-men Team
May 21, 2003 07:51AM
My favorite X-team was Excalibur as done by Alan Davis. He was such a creative force behind the team and helped define the characters. I was highly upset when they took all his hard work and thru it out the window, basically getting rid of everything that had previously happened and leaving the three characters to rebuild. I quit collecting comics shortly after that change, imo, for the worse.:cry:
May 21, 2003 11:05AM
I would have a hard time picking a favorite X-men, But I did enjoy the team that Consumate picked also. I was kinda into X-Force in their earlier days, when Domino first showed up.

" I kill where I wish and none dare resist. I laid low the warriors of old and their like is not in the world today. "
Seneca
May 22, 2003 04:21AM
I was a big Paul Smith art fan, so I'm partial to the team that returned from fighting the Brood, circa #167. As I recall the team was:
Cyclops
Storm
Colossus
Wolverine
Kitty Pride
Nightcrawler
They were doing some good things with combined attacks that really fired my imagination back then. And it was good to see my favorite X-man, Cyclops, have a team that would follow battle orders and also trust their instincts when acting alone.

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc. Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.

Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission. This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.