Marvel's Star-Lord?

Posted by Warsman 
Marvel's Star-Lord?
February 18, 2014 03:23PM

Hi! Working on an 80's-style artwork Guardians of the Galaxy stat-card and standees package, but I can't find stats for the Star-Lord anywhere on the net! With the movie coming out in a few months, I thought this would be a fun project. Also, I plan on including Ronan the Accuser and the Collector, who else would make sense for a GotG set--villian wise?

Thanks!
Attachments:
open | download - StarLordHELP.jpg (121.4 KB)
Re: Marvel's Star-Lord?
February 18, 2014 05:25PM
The Dire-Wraiths, Thanos, the Skrulls, Galactus, the Kree, the Sh'iar Empire, the Star-Jammers, Magus, Adam Warlock and any of the Heralds of Galactus that are still around. The Nova Corps...

Stat-wise according to Ben Reily's site his most recent version could be...

Star-Lord

Peter Jason Quill

F) Rm30
A) Rm30
S) Ex20
E) Rm30
R) In40
I) Am50
P) In40

Health: 110 Karma: 130
Resources: Gd Pop: 0

Known Powers:
Cybernetic Implants: Recently, Peter underwent cybernetic implants, which give him the following abilities:
-Bionic Left Eye: Un ability to see all energy spectrums
-Total Recal: Mn
-Regeneration: Am
-Universal Translator: Un

Equipment:
Uniform: Ty protection vs. Physical and Energy
Helmet: Gd protection vs. Stuns and Slams, this gives him the following power stunts:
-Air Supply: 2 hours
Machine Pistol (x2): Ex material, Ex Shooting, 3 areas

Talents: Swordsman, Guns, Martial Arts B, E, Mechanic, Repair/Tinkering

Contacts: None

But I've got a feeling you're wanting the original version, so let me take a stab at that...

Star-Lord

Peter Jason Quill

F) Amz (50)
A) Rm (30)
S) Inc (40)
E) Rm (30)
R) Exc (20)
I) Exc (20)
P) Exc (20)

Health: 150 Karma: 60
Resources: Gd Pop: 0

Known Powers:
Linguistics:Excellent
Flight: Class 1000
Life Support: Shift Y
Regeneration: 6/health a round
Force Field-Personal only: Incredible

Talents: Trivia: Astrology, Astronomy, Martial Arts B, E, Mechanic, Repair/Tinkering

Contacts: None

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2014 07:38AM by The_Skycutter.
February 18, 2014 05:45PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I'll have to check into this "Ben Reilly's site." Thanks again!
February 24, 2014 07:29AM
My site has more of when he was brought back during Marvel's Annihilation and had his cybernetic implants. [www.angelfire.com]
I will be working on improving these since the movie will be coming out in August. I just finished a Master's course this weekend, so I will have more time to work on it.

"Hey, it's Waffle Time! It's Waffle Time! Won't you have some waffles of mine!"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 30
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.